Create an Away Message (Auto-Reply) in Zimbra
This feature is also known as an Out-of-Office or Auto-Reply message. You can set an Auto-Reply that automatically replies to people who send you messages when you are out of the office for an extended period of time. The message is sent to each recipient only once, regardless of how many messages that person sends you during your designated away period.
To set a vacation message:
- Click the Preferences button.
- Click the Mail tab.
- Put a check in the Send Auto-Reply Message field.
- Enter the text of the message.
- Enter the Start and End dates for the message.
- Click the Save button. The away feature is enabled immediately. Remember to turn off your away message when you return.