Search The Class Schedule in My Fresno State
Try the new wish list feature in the registration system
- Once you are logged into My Fresno State, click on Student Self Service under My Menu.
- In the Student Self Service screen, click on Student Center.
- In the Student Center, click Search For Classes.
- In the Class Search menu, enter the appropriate term (enter 2113 for Spring 2011) and click Go.
- This is the Class Search screen. To find a course subject like English or Geology, click on the Select Subject button.
- This is the Course Subject Lookup screen. For our example, click on the E to find English. Click on the Select button to select English.
- If you wish to utilize the Course Number field, there are four ways to use it. If you know the course number, set the drop-down menu to "is exactly" and enter the course number. If you want a list of upper-division classes, set the drop-down menu to "greater than or equal to" and type 100 in the number field (since all upper division classes are in the hundreds.) You can also choose to leave the course number blank.
- It is best to use the Course Career field to get a wider sample of available classes. To view all the undergraduate classes, select "Undergraduate".
- For our example, this screen should give you a list of all undergraduate English courses. Click the Search button.
- Classes will be listed from lowest to highest. The class number is found in the parentheses of the Section field.
- A green circle means that the class is open. A blue square means that the class is closed. A yellow triangle indicates the class is full, but students can add themselves to the waitlist.
- To find online classes, click Additional Search Criteria and select “Digital Campus” as the location and search.
- To find Learning Communities classes, enter “LCOM” as the course subject and search.